Wednesday, August 6, 2014

We've Moved!

It's Official!  We've Moved!  

To a new website, that is.  Come, take a peek and see all of the super cool features of our new site.

While I am very proud of the way it turned out, I can't take full credit for it's creation.  My nine-year-old son was instrumental in helping me set up the new site.  There were several times during creation of the site that I heard, "Mom...Just scoot over and let me take care of this."  



The Etsy shop will remain open for now.  However, all yarn purchased through Etsy will be dyed-to-order.  For ready-to-ship inventory, make sure you visit the new site.

Thanks so very much to everyone who helped review the new site before it's formal launch.  You guys came up with some pretty awesome suggestions - many of which are still in the process of being implemented.      

  

No comments:

Post a Comment